Four Gold Stocks Ready To Explode

Four micro-cap gold stocks I monitor look like they will soon make big moves.


Note the MACD cross 3 weeks ago and the Parabolic SAR buy signal on Dec 12.

My target on this stock is 20 cents over the next few months.




Note the MACD cross 1 week ago and the Parabolic SAR buy signal on Dec 17.

My target on this stock is 8 cents over the next few months.




Note the MACD cross at the beginning of December and the Parabolic SAR buy signal on Dec 11.

My target on this stock is at least 15 cents over the next few months.



Note the MACD cross December 17th and that the Parabolic SAR has not yet changed to a buy signal.

My target on this stock is 10 cents over the next few months.

While these penny stocks appear to be setting up for some big upside potential, they are high risk ventures as their long term charts show that they are down close to 80% over the past two years.




Comments